Music, Style, Entertainment, Culture...

If you come to fame not understanding who you are, it will define who you are. -Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Queen Latifah Wants To Adopt Children From Haiti!


The multi-talented Queen Latifah stopped by The Today Show yesterday to chat about her current projects on and off the big screen.

When talk turned to Hollywood's efforts to aid Haiti in the wake of the devastating earthquake that hit earlier this month, Queen Latifah revealed that her thoughts are with the country's kids.

“I wanna just go down there and get some of those babies," she said. “If you got a hook up, please get me a couple of Haitian kids. It’s time. I’m ready. I got two arms, I can handle at least two. I can take a third in a backpack, and one in the front, we could just wrap it in some swaddling cloth…give me four.

I could see her as a mom.. 

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment