Music, Style, Entertainment, Culture...

If you come to fame not understanding who you are, it will define who you are. -Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pretty Ricki Member Dead Beat Dad?

When I first came across this story I had to think about if I wanted to post it or not, beacuse I could really care less about anyone from Pretty Ricki. But when I seen this picture I just had to.





Apparently Blue from Pretty Ricki has impregnated Tisha Cample (Gina from Martin) younger sister and is denying the baby and causing her to consider having an abortion. Her brother in law Duane Martin blasted blue about his behavior.

Duane Martin:
One thing lead to another and now she’s five months pregnant by him. I spoke to Blue in October and I would never imagine
him being the way he is. He doesn’t call back, he doesn’t check on her and he’s also ignoring her phone calls. She and the family are really hurt by this.
I’m a father, so if I have to blast him to make him become a father, then I will do just that. Tisha has five sisters and one brother and she cares for them very much, so to hear that her sister wants to abort the baby because she feels like she made a mistake hurts Tisha. When you mess with my wife or my family then I become upset, especially when I tried to reach out to him in the beginning, instead of taking it to the next level.
[Tiara] doesn’t need any money from him. She just needs a father for her child and I know any woman can relate to that.
…I want women to watch who they sleep
with because it can become a nightmare. My sister-in-law is in a deep state of depression because of all of this…"

I am seriously mind boggled as how can any woman be attracted to a member of Pretty Ricki.  This is probably a Pre show of how he would be one the baby was born, maybe him not being there would be better, because its clear he's going through some type of identity crisis. Anyway hope it all work out.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment