Music, Style, Entertainment, Culture...

If you come to fame not understanding who you are, it will define who you are. -Oprah Winfrey

Friday, March 5, 2010

Tim Gunn Disses The Kardashian's Style.

Tim Gunn makes it known that he does not approve of The Kardashian sisters style. Back in February during fashion week he commented saying

"I just think the Kardashians have an absence of taste and I don't think that that should be perpetuated. I'm sorry I'm sounding like an old farty snob, but it bothers me."

Then while on "The Joy Behar Show" he continued to show his dislike when Joy asked him about them.

"Tim went in saying  "It may have some sexiness to it." But, Gunn made it clear that sexiness alone does not warrant praise."

He continued his take-down, saying "I find it largely vulgar.

"I find that it has a cheapness and a tawdriness."

Check out the entire interview below

No comments:

Post a Comment