Music, Style, Entertainment, Culture...

If you come to fame not understanding who you are, it will define who you are. -Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Making History!! President Obama signs Heath Care Reform Bill!!!

This is one of those proud moments that I want to be able to tell my grandchildren. Yes We Can, Yes We Did!! This means so much to Americans like myself who have struggled with maintaining health care and insurance do to high cost and jobs unwilling to provide. My heart goes out to the 7yr who lost his mother after she was turned away from the hospital for no insurance and died. If you can't understand the joy in this than you can't have a heart. This is what a president is for to make new laws that will better all the taxing paying Americans not just the rich! Congrats President Obama!!!! I feel like my vote did count!

No comments:

Post a Comment