Music, Style, Entertainment, Culture...

If you come to fame not understanding who you are, it will define who you are. -Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lupe Fiasco To Write A Novel

 


Rapper Lupe Fiasco will soon take his love for storytelling to the next level when he begins writing his first book. In an interview, Lupe Fiasco revealed that he is currently working on writing a book about a window washer. “I started as a writer, since I was little kid,” the rapper told New Zealand’s 3News. “I’ve been telling stories and Hip-Hop has been an extension of me telling stories so it’s kind of like me putting it in a more traditional form as far as a book.” Lupe also revealed in his interview that writing is another way for him to “channel” his energy. “There are other ways besides putting out an album that allow me to channel my creative energy and I’m writing a book about a window washer,” said Lupe. There is no word yet on when the book will be released.
Interesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment