Music, Style, Entertainment, Culture...

If you come to fame not understanding who you are, it will define who you are. -Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2010 Ocscar Nods Are In!

The 2010 Oscar nominations came out this morning and films "Precious" "The Blind Side", "Avatar", and "Inglorious Bastards" made the list.

Gabby Sidibie responded to the nominations this afternoon
"I am so excited and honored to be recognized by the Academy and included in such a remarkable group of actors. I'm very proud of my film, my cast and extremely grateful to Mr. Daniels for the incredible opportunity to play Precious."


Best Picture
"Avatar"
"The Hurt Locker"
"Precious: Based on the novel 'Push' by Sapphire"
"Up in the Air"
"Inglourious Basterds"
"Up"
"The Blind Side"
"District 9"
"An Education"
"A Serious Man"

Keeping my fingers crossed for "Precious". Congrats on all the nominations!


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment