Music, Style, Entertainment, Culture...

If you come to fame not understanding who you are, it will define who you are. -Oprah Winfrey

Monday, December 28, 2009

Lady GaGa Barbie Dolls!

On Christmas day a Flickr user by the name of Vieko11 posted pics of these amazing  Lady GaGa Barbie dolls. Taking her most famous looks and re-created them almost to a tee. I absolutely LOVE them.  They would make a great collectors item, but unfortunately the designer said they have no plans on making them official.  Here is what they posted

"hey guys ..
thanks so much for being here on my flickr..where i share my Lady GaGa dolls pix ..curently i have no plan of selling them ..i just advocate DIY ..some pix of mine here with tutorial of how i made some dolls ....u can check them out and create ur on GaGa dolls ..if u get any question just ask ..
thanks
Veik"










 By any chance if Vieko11 changes their mind I have my $$ ready for pre-order.

No comments:

Post a Comment